As an important step in Natu's musical evolution "Dimedi" is the challenge Natu took on to produce her first solo album. Dimedi is an inspirational solo debut underscoring the significance of children having positive role models. Recorded at the famous Salif Keita's Mafou studio in Bamako Mali, it showcases a unique blend of afro-rock, pop, and soul in five languages.
All songs written and performed by Natu Camara.
Lyrics (all): by Natu Camara
"Hello" Arrangement and Piano By Azouhouni Adou and Natu Camara .
"Drapeau" Arrangement by Djessou Morry Kanté And production by Abou Cissé.
"Amassoukhou" and Nnakhounde Arrangement by Cheick Barry, Produced by Natu Camara
"Monstre" produced by Natu Camara and Djessou Mory kanté.
"Khoni" Produced by abou Cissé and co-produced by Natu camara.
"Momi Hidda, Arabama di,Noboday said, Waa, Yigui, Gonlein" Produce by Natu Camara.
- Recorded at Moffou Studio In Mali
- Recording engineer Abou Cissé (Moffou Studio).
- Demo recorded at Graff Studio GRAFFWERKS
- Engineer Nir Graff, Baba Z. Buerger.
- Mixed by Godfrey Diamond at Perfect Mixes (New York City)
- Mastered by Raphael (Paris)
- Musiciens: Djessou Mory kanté (guitar), Natu Camara (Guitar), Oumarou Diarra (Drums), Sekou Kanté (bass), Scotty (Keyboard), (Cora), (Kgoni), (Doundoun), Percusions ( Molobaly Kondé), (Fulani Flute)
- Backing Voals: Natu Camara, Virgini Dembélé, Wassa.
Album Production manager: T. James Ambler- Natalie Pinto
Photography & design: T. James Ambler
The album is produced by Natuwenta Productions/Natu Camara.
All Rights Reserved.
RETURN & REFUND POLIC
Thank you for supporting Natu's Music. If you recieve the CD broken we will replace it.
We only ship within the US and North America, please email email@example.com for all your questions.
For International fans: catch us at you location by subscribe to our mailing list and be our family.
A shipping cost is not included in the price of the item.